Wes Anderson: The French Dispatch Dates and Times
WES ANDERSON: THE FRENCH DISPATCH
180 Studios presents an exhibition of original sets, props, costumes, and artwork illuminating from the unique aesthetic of Wes Anderson's The French Dispatch.
Featuring original sets, props, costumes, and artwork illuminating the unique aesthetic of Wes Anderson's 'The French Dispatch'. Visitors will have the chance to enjoy "Le Sans Blague" Cafe serving classic French refreshments as well as receive a copy of the limited edition The French Dispatch magazine.
14 October - 14 November 2021
Tuesday: 11am - 7pm
Wednesday: 10am - 7pm
Thursday: 10am - 9pm
Friday : 10am - 9pm
Saturday : 10am - 9pm
Sunday : 11am - 7pm
COVID measures to be aware of before your visit
- Timed tickets must be booked online before visiting
- All visitors need their e-ticket on arrival to enter 180 Studios
- Please do not arrive more than 15 mins before your allocated ticket time
- Visitors are asked to wear masks throughout the exhibition unless exempt
- There is no cloakroom, please bring a small bag which can be worn in the exhibition
Detailed information on COVID measures, ticket types and accessibility questions please visit our FAQs page.